Residential Well Drilling for Drinking Water & Irrigation
A major area of service is residential well drilling for potable water inside the home and irrigation of lawns and gardens.
Commercial Well Drilling for Public and Limited Use
Our range of services for commercial systems includes drilling and setting well casing sizes to 4”. We can design and install a full range of submersible and centrifugal pumps along with variable frequency drive units, related storage tanks and controls.
Save the extra cost of an irrigation well and a separate pump.
We can install a domestic well and pumping system that can also be used for irrigation. We use a high volume jet pump with an automatic constant pressure valve that will eliminate pump cycling and provide irrigation and potable water from one well.
There is a significant price saving for houses that need potable systems.
Comparison of Wells Drilled by East Coast Well Drilling & Others
(Wells drilled into the Intermediate Surficial Aquifer, depths 40’ - 110”)
Wells drilled by others (Not a double cased well)
• No grout around casing, upper water will leak downward
• No grout between inner suction pipe and outer casing
• 1 1/4” well screen with fine screen, low flow into well
• Seal at suction pipe & casing will leak surface contaminants
• 1 1/4” suction pipe, restricts water flow
• Minimal or very limited warranty
Wells drilled by East Coast Well Drilling
• Full depth grout prevents leakage from upper surface
• Full depth grout prevents leakage from shallower formations
• Full casing size well screen, yields more water
• Gravel Pack around screen keeps out fine sand/silt
• Full 2” Size casing, no water flow restriction
• 5 year warranty against structural failure or sandy water
East Coast Well Drilling, Inc
Phone: 321-631-5212 Fax: 321-631-1414
412 Richard Road, Rockledge, FL 32955
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 561022, Rockledge, FL 32956
Florida Water Well Contractor License #11248, 7335 & 7342